PDA

View Full Version : PRP tonight 6/11

Jper
06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Anyone goin? Ill be there, Dented up side and all :)

John4cam
06-11-2008, 03:31 PM
I might go to watch this time..

MBH
06-11-2008, 03:54 PM
lol, I'll probably be there. I'll be the weirdo driving a black h3. Looking to hit low 18's tonight :yes:

Jper
06-11-2008, 03:57 PM
lol, I'll probably be there. I'll be the weirdo driving a black h3. Looking to hit low 18's tonight :yes:
LMAO are you serious?:thmbsup:

MBH
06-11-2008, 03:59 PM
http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9812
you better believe it!

No helmet, and no experience and a pinch of curiosity is to blame.

Martin0660
06-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm heading up to watch tonight, help a buddy with his Trans Am. Mine is still in pieces from the tranny swap, should stay home to get it together for the weekend, but where is the drama in that ;)

Bob Myers

scott5
06-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm heading up to watch tonight, help a buddy with his Trans Am. Mine is still in pieces from the tranny swap, should stay home to get it together for the weekend, but where is the drama in that ;)

Bob Myers

the red one??

We may be up looking for two homos in white nad orange matching camaros hahaha

HidalgoGT
06-11-2008, 05:11 PM
the red one??

We may be up looking for two homos in white nad orange matching camaros hahaha
Lol you said it we didn't lol.

Jper
06-11-2008, 05:36 PM
http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9812
you better believe it!

No helmet, and no experience and a pinch of curiosity is to blame.
Thats awesome!..Bet he can watch his gas needle drop while going down the strip lol

Martin0660
06-11-2008, 10:45 PM
the red one??

Of course you know now, but it was the white one. Nobody knows that car. Busted off a few 12.60's. The owner is real happy with it, and I can now walk away from it ;) It was killing me to have that GM in and out of my garage.

Bob Myers

Jper
06-12-2008, 01:09 AM
My best run was a 15.4..Im pretty jacked off..Couldnt hook up off the line. I spun like CRAZY

John4cam
06-12-2008, 05:54 AM
My best run was a 15.4..Im pretty jacked off..Couldnt hook up off the line. I spun like CRAZY

Plus you had a passenger.:D

scott5
06-12-2008, 06:43 AM
Of course you know now, but it was the white one. Nobody knows that car. Busted off a few 12.60's. The owner is real happy with it, and I can now walk away from it ;) It was killing me to have that GM in and out of my garage.

Bob Myers

yea, i was surprised by the 12.60s... Whats all he got done to that lil lturd1?

Yea, you either needed to come off the line easier or get some sticky tires:goodidea:

yeahloh95
06-12-2008, 09:36 AM
I Was Up And Watched For A While , I Had The Yellow Redline Tuning Shirt On

Jper
06-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Plus you had a passenger.:D
Moral support :)

HidalgoGT
06-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I was running 13's with that same car and street tires. Don't over heat them leave soft then beat the hell out of it. If that dont work stickies and nitrous.

Jper
06-12-2008, 08:54 PM
I was running 13's with that same car and street tires. Don't over heat them leave soft then beat the hell out of it. If that dont work stickies and nitrous.
Stock? My buddy had one and it went 13.9...Granite Im not the best driver Im just gettin the feel for this car, only had it for 5 weeks.

HidalgoGT
06-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Stock? My buddy had one and it went 13.9...Granite Im not the best driver Im just gettin the feel for this car, only had it for 5 weeks.
I was running 13.3's with minor bolt on's thats when i had traction issues. Then it went into the garage and came out with tires and suspension and. Lil bit lighter shortly there after zex nitrous. They didn't have all the intakes out then as they do now. Wish I still had it.

Silverhatch
06-12-2008, 10:34 PM

I know the test n tune is open to anyone, any vehicle, as long as they pay their admission fee, to come up and have some fun. This is also the reason I don't go anymore. I've been there to watch a few times and ran my old car there before, but i get jacked going to a test n tune and seeing 4x4s, etc. running just to have fun, while people actually wanting to "test and tune" their new combos in a controlled legal environment get in 3 runs in a night.

MBH
06-13-2008, 10:26 AM
I know the test n tune is open to anyone, any vehicle, as long as they pay their admission fee, to come up and have some fun. This is also the reason I don't go anymore. I've been there to watch a few times and ran my old car there before, but i get jacked going to a test n tune and seeing 4x4s, etc. running just to have fun, while people actually wanting to "test and tune" their new combos in a controlled legal environment get in 3 runs in a night.
So...... when exactly would you recommend going for a fun run at PRP? It was pretty crowded (all 6 lanes packed, plus points make ups or something), and I got 3 runs in and my first one was 8:40, 2nd at 9:27 and 3rd at 10:06, so I don't know what you're complaining about. Track prep didn't seem like it was worth much either.

Its test and tune. I tested. I didn't know what my set up on my truck would yield other than laughs. Now I know. Isn't that the point?

HidalgoGT
06-13-2008, 06:36 PM
So...... when exactly would you recommend going for a fun run at PRP? It was pretty crowded (all 6 lanes packed, plus points make ups or something), and I got 3 runs in and my first one was 8:40, 2nd at 9:27 and 3rd at 10:06, so I don't know what you're complaining about. Track prep didn't seem like it was worth much either.

Its test and tune. I tested. I didn't know what my set up on my truck would yield other than laughs. Now I know. Isn't that the point?
I ran my old PowerStroke up there once it ran 15's slightly modified and weighing in at almost 8k it was fun.