PDA

View Full Version : Post up results of Zelie FLD's

03 OW SVT
10-06-2007, 08:09 PM
1) 07 GT 500... win.. only by half a car. He slept on the light ( we are about dead even when we race)
2) Slow 01 GT ...win.. but damn his car runs
3) 383's Trans Am... win.. but without him running his juice he would have beat me with the juice
4) 03 Lingenfilter ZO6.. win.. much to my surprise
5) early 70's Buick GS... win

speedracer
10-06-2007, 08:33 PM
SN197 GT, with a turbo I think (I could hear a BOV) about a car

Mid 90's Z28 camaro, (in my picture thread) had pink stripes lol was fast though only beat him by a car also.

06 Pro charged vett, about a fender

I asked a dude with a WRX to race but he had to "park the car for a while" :rolleyes:

speedracer
10-06-2007, 08:36 PM
4) 03 Lingenfilter ZO6.. win.. much to my surprise

Is this why your as happy as a pig in shit?

u1arunit
10-06-2007, 09:33 PM

Actually it's probably because his wife let him race the car today. lol :bouncy:

95riosnake
10-06-2007, 09:52 PM
mineral rob (02 GT) - win x 2 (but I was running slicks and he wasn't lol)
some kind of built trans am - lost by about a half car
slow01gt - lost x4 (DAMNIT!)

that aside, SLICKS ARE FUN AS HELL!!!

I'm hooked...no pun intended :laughing1:

mineralrob
10-06-2007, 10:08 PM
:(I only raced twice and lost both times. For some reason i didnt feel very well today.lol. I planned on running more but just wasnt feeling it.haha:pinkthumb:

speedracer
10-06-2007, 10:12 PM
:(I only race twice and lost both times. For some reason i didnt feel very well today.lol. I planned on running more but just wasnt feeling it.haha:pinkthumb:
It was too dam hot!

95riosnake
10-06-2007, 10:16 PM
:(I only race twice and lost both times. For some reason i didnt feel very well today.lol. I planned on running more but just wasnt feeling it.haha:pinkthumb:

that's cool man, thanks for runnin me though, you need to try out slicks sometime, the difference is night and day.

Mitternacht
10-06-2007, 11:28 PM
The most fun I had all day was running against that red C5 Corvette.

1st: tie
2nd: he beat me by a car length
3rd: i got him by a fender.

I loved racing with him. The heat sucked though.

GOT SVT
10-06-2007, 11:46 PM
:(I only raced twice and lost both times.

same for me

lost to JC Turbo - missed 2nd

lost to one of the big dogs trying to take his pass - flat black street rod

Slow01GT
10-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Had a pretty good day

Lost to CST 03 but it was still fun

Wins for the day:
95riosnake x4 good races
Red 01 Vette
Yellow 06 gt
Mineral Gray 01 Cobra
LT1 Camaro on spray. He missed a shift so not a satisfying win at all.

03 OW SVT
10-07-2007, 06:40 AM

Hell ya!

Hey Mark, :p

Cam99
10-07-2007, 08:46 AM
What a waste of time. Beat a procharged GTO, lost to an insane LS1 Z-28. No-one else would race. Should have stayed home!

speedracer
10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
What a waste of time. Beat a procharged GTO, lost to an insane LS1 Z-28. No-one else would race. Should have stayed home!
You gotta keep your hood and trunk shut;)

383taman
10-07-2007, 09:30 AM
I myself only ran my car three times but here is the list.

first the blown street rod. lost
66 gto won
87 firebird black lost

brother inlaw driving

white camaro. lost
cst03. lost

ex tryed but didnt do so well :biglaugh:

79 camaro lost

Was a bad day for me and the car back hurt and had timing pulled out of car to spray and it didnt work. Didnt feel like moving timing back

ccoyle0103
10-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Sorry I didn't make it guys. My son and I were gonna go after his football game but couldn't make it. His best friend was life flighted to Childrens during the game. :ohno: He took a bad hit on a play that drove his helmet backwards. He couldn't feel anything at all. After he got to Childrens and later on in the day he started to move and get feeling back. They had to run tests and keep him overnight. He is only 11 and his family is going through a really rough time now. I am saying prayers for him and his family. There will be next year though.......

03 OW SVT
10-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Sorry I didn't make it guys. My son and I were gonna go after his football game but couldn't make it. His best friend was life flighted to Childrens during the game. :ohno: He took a bad hit on a play that drove his helmet backwards. He couldn't feel anything at all. After he got to Childrens and later on in the day he started to move and get feeling back. They had to run tests and keep him overnight. He is only 11 and his family is going through a really rough time now. I am saying prayers for him and his family. There will be next year though.......

Hope everything is o.k with the boy and his family. Our thoughts are with him

ccoyle0103
10-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Hope everything is o.k with the boy and his family. Our thoughts are with him

Thanks Kevin. My son just talked to him. He's at home now and wants a big steak dinner.:awsome: He strained tendons in his neck and his spinal cord has a mild concussion. He has to wear a brace for the next 4 weeks. I'm glad to hear that he is ok. He usually goes to the drags as well. He is a very lucky little guy....

u1arunit
10-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks Kevin. My son just talked to him. He's at home now and wants a big steak dinner.:awsome: He strained tendons in his neck and his spinal cord has a mild concussion. He has to wear a brace for the next 4 weeks. I'm glad to hear that he is ok. He usually goes to the drags as well. He is a very lucky little guy....

That is good news! Glad he is going to be okay! :awsome:

Cam99
10-07-2007, 11:15 PM
You gotta keep your hood and trunk shut;)

Truth. The bottles not even hooked up yet. Next year will be a faster year for me. Solid axle is a must, not loving the wheelhop at all.

speedracer
10-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Truth. The bottles not even hooked up yet. Next year will be a faster year for me. Solid axle is a must, not loving the wheelhop at all.
People walk around to get a feeling on what they can run and have a chance with, if they see a Kenny Bell under the hood and a bottle of the silly gas in the trunk they will avoid you like the plague.

05SonicBlue
10-08-2007, 08:19 AM
240 ZX: lost by multiple car lengths
LS1 Camaro with axle-backs, intake, tune, drag radials: lost by 1/2 a car length

it was hot and crowded and people didn't seem interested in running a mostly stock '05 GT

travj31
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Anyone ever see the yellow 69 Camaro run at the track? Just wondering what kind of times he turns? I saw him run a hayabusa out in Columbus, which he beat and the guy claimed his Busa ran 8.80/90's.

RUTHLESS
10-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Sounds like I missed out on the fun again. CST 03, sounds like that ported eaton is kicking some butt!! I wish I had been able to make it but I bought a truck for winter and I was dealing with the headaches of owning another ford. j/k After I get my ducks in a row I will be back out. :goodidea:

98 F150 4.6l sc sb ran great for 400 miles then...
3 broke exhaust manifolds studs
2 new exhaust manifolds (EGR tube, gaskets and studs)
1 new battery cable
2 cans of sea foam
new starter
2 new exhaust clamps (These broke after I picked it up from the dealership)
3 vacuum leaks
1 Check engine light that was showing lean bank 1 and 2. (Fixed)
1 Engine light came on with Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold. Yep I killed a cat!

So that was the end of the Cobra money! lol

03 OW SVT
10-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Sounds like I missed out on the fun again. CST 03, sounds like that ported eaton is kicking some butt!! I wish I had been able to make it but I bought a truck for winter and I was dealing with the headaches of owning another ford. j/k After I get my ducks in a row I will be back out. :goodidea:

98 F150 4.6l sc sb ran great for 400 miles then...
3 broke exhaust manifolds studs
2 new exhaust manifolds (EGR tube, gaskets and studs)
1 new battery cable
2 cans of sea foam
new starter
2 new exhaust clamps (These broke after I picked it up from the dealership)
3 vacuum leaks
1 Check engine light that was showing lean bank 1 and 2. (Fixed)
1 Engine light came on with Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold. Yep I killed a cat!

So that was the end of the Cobra money! lol

I thought you fell off the face of the earth. I haven't seen you on here in awhile.

Yes, I'm very happy with the way its running. I will be happier when i hit the high 11's.

PunisherStang
10-17-2007, 11:11 PM
i wish i could have gone,well always next year. i would have ran cam99 i know i would have lost but just so you could race an to say i raced a monster street machine

JC Turbo
10-17-2007, 11:49 PM
same for me

lost to JC Turbo - missed 2nd

We have to line up again.

Cam99
10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
i wish i could have gone,well always next year. i would have ran cam99 i know i would have lost but just so you could race an to say i raced a monster street machine

We can meet up next year. At least it would have been fun to race, I left after waiting several hours trying to get a race going.

PunisherStang
10-18-2007, 11:11 PM
def we will meet up next year by then maybe i will have my nitrous on an maybe ill give ya a run:goodidea: i doubt it you must be running 700 or more with that kb nitrous monster.

Cam99
10-18-2007, 11:20 PM
def we will meet up next year by then maybe i will have my nitrous on an maybe ill give ya a run:goodidea: i doubt it you must be running 700 or more with that kb nitrous monster.

Still working some issues out with it, so HP isn't where it should be. The N20 isn't plumbed into the new motor yet. Figured I'd get it sorted before adding any more HP to it.