PDA

View Full Version : Thx to U1ARUNIT, my G/F got a gift for my cobra!!

KBCobra
09-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks to Marky, my girlfriend just got me the redline tuning quicklift Elite hood props. She saw them on marks car @ the car show in cranberry last week and ordered me a set! I got the silver ones...now I just gotta figure out how to drill some holes and install them....:goodidea: :thmbsup:

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-FORD-MUS-9904.html

(PS. Now I just gotta talk to her and make her realize how important it is for me to have a 6 point roll cage for racing.....:yes: )

Viper_ed
09-24-2006, 02:34 PM
(PS. Now I just gotta talk to her and make her realize how important it is for me to have a 6 point roll cage for racing.....:yes: )
If she goes for that, I'd try for having her bring a friend home for you too! :hyper:

KBCobra
09-24-2006, 02:44 PM
If she goes for that, I'd try for having her bring a friend home for you too! :hyper:

Thats the easy part Ed....Anytime, anyplace...

Viper_ed
09-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Thats the easy part Ed....Anytime, anyplace...

:bowing:

Does she have a sister? :biglaugh:

KBCobra
09-24-2006, 03:05 PM
:bowing:

Does she have a sister? :biglaugh:

lol yea but she lives in Alabama....Just come hang out with the Monroeville cobra crew one night, I'll find you some sweethearts....

Viper_ed
09-24-2006, 03:06 PM
lol yea but she lives in Alabama....Just come hang out with the Monroeville cobra crew one night, I'll find you some sweethearts....

Somehow I don't see the wife liking that idea! :no:

KBCobra
09-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Somehow I don't see the wife liking that idea! :no:

Hows the one song by Ludacris go, I got hoe's in different area codes....your 724, I'm 412, coast is clear!!!

Viper_ed
09-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Hows the one song by Ludacris go, I got hoe's in different area codes....your 724, I'm 412, coast is clear!!!

NICE!!! :2thumbs:

u1arunit
09-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Great! She seems pretty cool. :yes:

Thanks to Marky, my girlfriend just got me the redline tuning quicklift Elite hood props. She saw them on marks car @ the car show in cranberry last week and ordered me a set! I got the silver ones...now I just gotta figure out how to drill some holes and install them....:goodidea: :thmbsup:

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-FORD-MUS-9904.html

yeahloh95
09-26-2006, 04:29 PM
i have thoise hood struts just follow the instructions its just a couple measuremnts:laughing1:

03 OW SVT
09-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Youn's guys are freaking Hell-air-ee-ous... I fall off my chair everytime I read these damn posts(threads)