Pure Stock
09-18-2006, 11:36 PM
:rolleyes:
Defense was worn out by third quarter.
Offense can't contain Jag's defense

Two very physical teams with many missed opportunities

Troll
09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Defense wins football games and the Jags brought theirs to the field tonight!

00blackSS
09-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Defense wins football games and the Jags brought theirs to the field tonight!
x2, ares was there too, but both offenses were not that good at all....and no wtf would u put charlie in, ben needs to get a full game under him, and im glad he stayed in the whole time

Mater
09-19-2006, 08:29 AM
ben needed a warm up game so we can spank cincy!

Pure Stock
09-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Charlie should have been given a shot because Ben couldn't hit a receiver to save his teeth:rolleyes:

He has major influence over Cowher. Evident when he pleaded to Cowher to throw the review flag.

Cowher needs to do what's best for the "TEAM" How many games does he need to warm up? WTF

Viper_ed
09-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Charlie should have been given a shot because Ben couldn't hit a receiver to save his teeth:rolleyes:

I saw ALOT of dropped balls by the receivers. And WTF route was Holmes running when Ben threw the pick?

No shocker that they lost to me. I was picking Jax. to win by 3 anyways. Pitt NEVER plays well in Jax.

00blackSS
09-19-2006, 04:00 PM
I saw ALOT of dropped balls by the receivers. And WTF route was Holmes running when Ben threw the pick?

No shocker that they lost to me. I was picking Jax. to win by 3 anyways. Pitt NEVER plays well in Jax.can u blame that on Holmes, or Ben, nobody konws but those guys who was supposed to run what route

Viper_ed
09-19-2006, 04:07 PM
can u blame that on Holmes, or Ben, nobody konws but those guys who was supposed to run what route

I'd guess it was a rookie mistake! :bouncy:

Twin01cobra
09-19-2006, 05:00 PM
It's funny when a starting QB loses 1 game because he was not sharp people always want the backup in. Lets see Ben is 28-6 as a starter which includes 5-1 in the playoffs and 1-0 in superbowls. Batch could'nt even come close to comparison when he was in his third year, Ben will be fine he justs needs a game or two to get back into form. Also I think the offensive line was horrible which always reflects on the QB and RB stats. And a +1 to the jags as they came to play and just out played the steelers.

Mater
09-19-2006, 05:03 PM
It's funny when a starting QB loses 1 game because he was not sharp people always want the backup in. Lets see Ben is 28-6 as a starter which includes 5-1 in the playoffs and 1-0 in superbowls. Batch could'nt even come close to comparison when he was in his third year, Ben will be fine he justs needs a game or two to get back into form. Also I think the offensive line was horrible which always reflects on the QB and RB stats. And a +1 to the jags as they came to play and just out played the steelers.

:pinkthumb:

Rodeheaver's
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM

Steve-0
09-19-2006, 06:06 PM

X2 Well put. :yes:

mlowry1260
09-19-2006, 07:15 PM

He had a 100.4 degree fever the day of the game. If he's not feeling well I don't see how he could be sharp. It's not that I want to replace him when he performs poorly, he shouldn't have started in the first place. His passes weren't sharp & you could see him wince in pain. It's a poor decision by Cowher. Ben always wants to go hurt or not, because he's competitve. I certainly give him credit for guts.

Unless they get a line that can block soon, it'll be a long season. They need blocking on both sides of the ball. The Tribune review gave RB's an F grade & the line a C-. It think it was the other way around. Even the Bus didn't run without blocking. Maybe it's a result ogf Cowher not playing the starters long enough in preseason.

Also, Our corners are still weak. Palmer will shred them unless they they improve next week. You can bet the Bengals will be out for blood after last years play-off loss.

I lived in Baltimore for 20 years & had to listen to alot of shit aout the Stillers. So, I'm not a fair weather fan. We're in a tough division this year. The Ravens & Bengals will eat us up unless they make some dramatic improvements in play.

Troll
09-19-2006, 08:01 PM
And WTF route was Holmes running when Ben threw the pick?
He was thinking, "Damn, i hope my baby's momma don't press dem charges agins me in da court!"

They showed that first interception 5 times and Santonio runs at least 5 more yards before he even realizes it was intercepted. Then, at the end of the game, Theisman was talking about Ward taking Holmes under his wing. They showed them on the sideline and Ward was looking at Holmes like he was a stupid little brother that don't know chit. Jeez, I know he's a rookie, but what else do you have to do in your free time other than study the frickin playbook? Either Ward is a bad teacher or Holmes is just a dumber- than-average football player. :confuse: Just my 1/2 a cent, poor opinion ???

Viper_ed
09-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Jeez, I know he's a rookie, but what else do you have to do in your free time other than study the frickin playbook? Either Ward is a bad teacher or Holmes is just a dumber- than-average football player.

Maybe Holmes has been preoccupied with following the trial of his hero Maurice Claurette! If he beats a few more women and then runs from the police with a few guns and 1/5's of liquer he'll get to wear one of those brown suits too!

:chase:

mlowry1260
09-20-2006, 09:00 AM
Maybe Holmes has been preoccupied with following the trial of his hero Maurice Claurette! If he beats a few more women and then runs from the police with a few guns and 1/5's of liquer he'll get to wear one of those brown suits too!

:chase:
Ouch!

BOOSTED98GT
09-26-2006, 01:30 AM
Soooo...

Where was Batch at this week???

Twin01cobra
09-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Soooo...

Where was Batch at this week???

Maybe they should have let him return punts:laughing1:

BOOSTED98GT
09-26-2006, 07:59 PM
If he can catch he has my vote.

Pure Stock
10-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Don't put Batch in now. He couldn't do any better than Mr. Crash, oh I have tennis elbow, Fever boy.:asshole2:

BOOSTED98GT
10-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Batch is 1-0 this year, Ben is 0-3. I have seen what both can do. I'll take Batch @ halftime if we're losing.

Pure Stock
10-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Batch is 1-0 this year, Ben is 0-3. I have seen what both can do. I'll take Batch @ halftime if we're losing.

Amen brother.