PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who plans on running NMRA, Bowling Green, KY

Scott Rod Fab
09-01-2010, 10:09 AM
For anyone who plans on going Sept 30th, thru Oct 3rd, we are planning on having a display there. If you would like to order any parts, and would like to pick up at Bowling Green, we will take them to the race free of charge. That way you can save some extra $ on shipping. All we ask is get your orders in soon, because the closer the race gets, the harder it will be for us to get everything done in time to bring. And with that extra $ you will save, you can buy me an ice cream!

Thanks everybody,
Scott

TooFast98Cobra
09-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Scott you coming to Columbus this weekend? I'd like to pick up a few things or I can just wait for J lol

Scott Rod Fab
09-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Sorry, we won't be able to get away to Columbus. To many things going on. What are you looking for? I can get an order going for you, and then if Jay pops in I can get it to him. I would rather have it ready, sitting here, insted of Jay stopping by unannounced, and not having it done.

TooFast98Cobra
09-01-2010, 11:53 AM
well, not 100 percent positive if i am going to just rivet in the fender panels or buy the weld in set, i am also going to buy your rear seat delete but I may need it altered a bit around the cage, chassis work is not done yet. Thanks Bill

Scott Rod Fab
09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Sounds good, just let me know when you are ready to go.

Scott Rod Fab
09-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Ok, who needs some freebies? We are once again giving out some free parts at the NMRA Bowling Green race. All three days will have a winner, and a runner up drawing. We have been doing this for all of our shows, and it works out pretty good for both of us. You don't have to buy anything, just stop by the booth, sign up and thats it. If you don't win one day, your name stays in the box for the next drawing. So for any of you guy's going to watch or race, stop by and sign up. We will have brand new items and a bunch of product to sell there also. I'm letting you know early so you can keep it in the back of your mind, FREEBIES, FREEBIES.
Thanks guy's, see you there.
Scott