PDA

View Full Version : Spring tuning day?

ttk53
02-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Will you be haveing a tuning day this spring? Got any dates in mind?
Looking to get a timeline.

thanks
Tony

Wolfpack Speed
02-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Will you be haveing a tuning day this spring? Got any dates in mind?
Looking to get a timeline.

thanks
Tony

Tony,

I am sure we will at some point, but I have no idea when. Jon doesn't need to physically be here to tune a car, so we pretty much dyno tune the cars remotely now. You have to make an appointment and leave the car, but the end result is the same and is usually much more convenient for everyone involved. If that doesn't work for you then ring me at the shop so I can put you on the tuning list. When we have enough cars to bring Jon out, I will schedule a date and take deposits.

Thanks!

Mike

ttk53
02-22-2010, 11:57 AM
sounds good mike once I get her all back together I'll give you a call. I'll have you put the subframes on at the same time.

Wolfpack Speed
02-22-2010, 12:15 PM
sounds good mike once I get her all back together I'll give you a call. I'll have you put the subframes on at the same time.
Sounds good bud, thanks!

TooFast98Cobra
02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey quick ? for ya do you have the software to do a BMW M5?

Wolfpack Speed
02-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Hey quick ? for ya do you have the software to do a BMW M5?We only offer tuning services for the Fords at this time...

TooFast98Cobra
02-22-2010, 05:44 PM
We only offer tuning services for the Fords at this time...

we do not know where to take this thing lol, thanks anyway man

KBCobra
02-22-2010, 06:10 PM
we do not know where to take this thing lol, thanks anyway man

I dunno the name of the place, but there is a high end performance car place on 65 in sewickley, it's down the street from my dads house. Quickest way to get there is take 79 to wexford from Pittsburgh. Make left on 910, goto bottom of hill and turn right on 65. it's about 2 miles down the road.

TooFast98Cobra
02-22-2010, 06:23 PM
I dunno the name of the place, but there is a high end performance car place on 65 in sewickley, it's down the street from my dads house. Quickest way to get there is take 79 to wexford from Pittsburgh. Make left on 910, goto bottom of hill and turn right on 65. it's about 2 miles down the road.

thanks man will give them a call