PDA

View Full Version : Another great job from Wolfpack

laz2447
06-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Had my car up to Mike for some longtubes, new mid-pipe and some other odds and ends.

Some things didn't go as smoothly as either one of us would of liked, which was not fault of Mikes at all. Mike was straight forward and honest with me about how things were going to turn out and they did just as he said they would.

With the car about 75% done for mods this summer, Mike will be finishing it up once we solve the minor issue I have right now.

If you are thinking about, or on the fence about getting work done on your car think nothing about taking your car to Mike. He is by far the easiest and most honest person I have ever met in this business/hobby. He will work 100% to get your car where you want it be, even if it means more work for him!

Quality work, fair prices, customer series BEYOND what it should be, and he has a fridge full of beer.

Thanks Mike! :twothumbsup:

Wolfpack Speed
06-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Had my car up to Mike for some longtubes, new mid-pipe and some other odds and ends.

Some things didn't go as smoothly as either one of us would of liked, which was not fault of Mikes at all. Mike was straight forward and honest with me about how things were going to turn out and they did just as he said they would.

With the car about 75% done for mods this summer, Mike will be finishing it up once we solve the minor issue I have right now.

If you are thinking about, or on the fence about getting work done on your car think nothing about taking your car to Mike. He is by far the easiest and most honest person I have ever met in this business/hobby. He will work 100% to get your car where you want it be, even if it means more work for him!

Quality work, fair prices, customer series BEYOND what it should be, and he has a fridge full of beer.

Thanks Mike! :twothumbsup:

Dave,

Thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it! I'm sure your car was a hit at Carlisle, nicest fox I have every seen! I got your message and returned your call earlier but had no luck getting you. Hit me up in the morning...

Thanks!

Mike

laz2447
07-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Mike was able to finish my car up this past weekend, and I could not be happier with the results.

The new catback is more than what I thought it would be, and Mike went beyond what was expected of him in the customer service area, which he always does.

Sorry to say though, I don't plan on seeing him for awhile now! :)

Thanks for everything Mike, and anything I can ever do to help spread the word or give a few good words about you and your work just let me know.

Wolfpack Speed
07-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Mike was able to finish my car up this past weekend, and I could not be happier with the results.

The new catback is more than what I thought it would be, and Mike went beyond what was expected of him in the customer service area, which he always does.

Sorry to say though, I don't plan on seeing him for awhile now! :)

Thanks for everything Mike, and anything I can ever do to help spread the word or give a few good words about you and your work just let me know.

Dave,

I am glad we were able to get everything to the point where you can be happy with your car! Take some time to enjoy the car for a while, then we can slap that Vortech on her:goodidea: Thanks for your business and support, I really appreciate it!

Mike

no1fordgirl
07-20-2009, 11:18 PM
awesome to hear! :thumbsup: