PDA

View Full Version : Any used after market full exhausts for sale? And any advice on what ta do next?

AdamantiumSilvr
12-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Just thought I'd ask if anybody locally has a used after market full exhaust for sale that isn't to beat? I had a lead on a handful but no dice. I really don't do e-bay or internet purchasein.
Headers/X or H pipe/cat backs for a 2000 GT. Always wanted to open up my stang, but unfortunately I ain't got thousands at the moment sittin around.

If I can't find anything by next season, what do you guys think the next best cheaper upgrades for my ride would be? All I got done is a tuner chip, cold air intake, and pulleys.
I saw in the most recent MM&FF mag that a Trick Flow upper plen. and 70mm throttle body from Summit with an upper intake would be my best bet. Probably will I'll end up doin that for a couple hundred bucks. But will see. Hit me up.

2001GTTT
12-22-2008, 04:11 PM
pm pspstang. he has a pypes catback for sale for a good price.

AdamantiumSilvr
12-22-2008, 04:31 PM
True, thanx for the heads up. I'll have to talk to him. Does he get online much? I don't think that I've seen his name post lately. Do you have any idea what his good price would be? If u know him or talk to him tell him to get ahold. Thanks again!

2001GTTT
12-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Im pretty sure he's on maybe once a day atleast...I dunno...Its in good shape and I believe he's asking $100. And ive done business with him before he's a good guy, no worries. Ill find the link...

Here ya go.

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12662

HidalgoGT
12-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Im pretty sure he's on maybe once a day atleast...I dunno...Its in good shape and I believe he's asking $100. And ive done business with him before he's a good guy, no worries. Ill find the link...

Here ya go.

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12662
It was installed on the car he bought by me. The car mostly sat in a driveway and did much of nothing. It is a couple years old but like i said it just sat in a driveway 99% of the time. Sounds healthy.

PSPstang
12-22-2008, 06:46 PM
exhaust is sold. it was priced cheap for a reason....

someone got a great "get it out of my basement, so i don't have to look at it" deal.:thumbsup:

2001GTTT
12-22-2008, 06:53 PM
exhaust is sold. it was priced cheap for a reason....

someone got a great "get it out of my basement, so i don't have to look at it" deal.:thumbsup:

oops, my bad guys... didnt realize it was gone.

HidalgoGT
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I have a set of dumps unless they ever got sold on ebay lol.

PSPstang
12-22-2008, 06:56 PM
oops, my bad guys... didnt realize it was gone.

no, i appreciate the bird dog, new owner just picked it up half hour ago.

AdamantiumSilvr
12-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanx guyz, good lookout on those cats. Not sure about dumps thou. What are they all about? Anyway, if any other leads on exhaust parts that u know of come into play. Definately let me know. It'd be much appreciated!

AdamantiumSilvr
01-06-2009, 02:05 PM
...any know abouts of any lemme know!!

Thanx guyz, good lookout on those cats. Not sure about dumps thou. What are they all about? Anyway, if any other leads on exhaust parts that u know of come into play. Definately let me know. It'd be much appreciated!

94svtcobra
01-06-2009, 02:08 PM
dont think, but would a 94 exhaust fit your 2000

AdamantiumSilvr
01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
...think they would unless they are custom fabricated. Not really that sure thou.

dont think, but would a 94 exhaust fit your 2000