PDA

View Full Version : California GT

Wolfpack Speed
08-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Customer of mine came back for some more upgrades to his 07, I really like the looks of this car! Sounds pretty sweet and I think cams will be going in next:goodidea:

A-Rex
08-19-2008, 02:10 PM
what kind of cams? there are some out there that do NOT require new springs and some that do? do you have much experience with installing cams in the 05+ Stangs?

Thanks!

PunisherStang
08-19-2008, 02:48 PM
looks like an awesome pony....what else is getting done besides cams?

MBH
08-19-2008, 03:00 PM
looks good Mike! You're starting to be the man with the cams around here...

gmkillr
08-20-2008, 02:53 AM
I was at the shop today and seen and heard this car in person. It's f-in awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
08-20-2008, 08:35 AM
what kind of cams? there are some out there that do NOT require new springs and some that do? do you have much experience with installing cams in the 05+ Stangs?

Thanks!Not sure yet, when he is ready we will sit down and see whats best for him. As far as installion goes cams are no problem but I haven't done any on the 05 + cars yet. Obviously the S197's are different then the previous modulars (VCT) etc...but they are no big deal:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
08-20-2008, 08:37 AM
looks like an awesome pony....what else is getting done besides cams?
It has a CAI, mid pipe, catback, shifter, 4.10's and she is tuned. probably going to do some long tubes and cams next round...

Thanks everyone!!!

no1fordgirl
08-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Definitely looks good!

07blkfooseGT
02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Yeah I heard that beast at the shop on the dyno sounds good too. Mike I haven't forgot about the setup for my ride. Getting my money for it but I had a death in my family thats what slowed it down. Still going with the same set up minus the pro chamber going with o/r x pipe.

Wolfpack Speed
02-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Yeah I heard that beast at the shop on the dyno sounds good too. Mike I haven't forgot about the setup for my ride. Getting my money for it but I had a death in my family thats what slowed it down. Still going with the same set up minus the pro chamber going with o/r x pipe.Sorry to hear, hope all is well. Not sure if you ever got my message or not but this would help you you save some money if you change your mind on the mid pipe...http://steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13229&highlight=pro+chamber

Either way I will talk to you when you are ready!

Mike