Thread: 1985 Mustang GT Built stroker

1985 Mustang GT Built stroker

Up for sale is my 1985 mustang pro street/strip car. PA inspection legal and emissions exempt. Road ready!

This is one of the cleanest mustangs you will find out here. Not your typical western PA car. The car is a california car that has only been in pennsylvania for a handful of years. Garage kept and has never seen bad weather. Never any rust and still clean as new underneath. Easy candidate for a high end show quality paint job if you want.

The car is a factory GT and was a 5 speed car(still has the 5 speed pedal assembly inside) but is an auto car now. This is a pump gas, fuel injected, 10 second street car. Very fun and reliable. Easily over 35K invested and have 25k worth of receipts and build information in a box for the buyer.

Build details below.

Engine:

351W roller block stroked to 408 cubes. Fully forged bottom end/pistons
    Approximately 10:1 compression
    Victor junior Heads
    Victor Junior Intake
    Custom comp hydraulic roller - 248/254 at .050 duration, 303/309 seat duration, 110 LSA, .609/.609 lift
    BBK full length 1.75 ceramic coated headers, offroad H pipe, through borla XR1 cat back
    Injection is fitech EFI

SFI approved balancer and flexplate

All good stuff. Over 10k in receipts for the motor. Easy 550 plus horsepower

Transmission:
    Built, rollerized C4 with SFI approved JW ultrabell. Trans has a dynamic racing reverse manual valve body(no trans brake in this valve body) and a 10 inch stall speed that flashes around 3600 rpm. Shifts nice and firm. Less than 500 miles on this package

I also have a spare reverse manual valve body made by ART carr with a transbrake that will go with it

Additionally I also have a rebuildable 4R70W trans from an 01 mustang and a lentech reverse manual VB for that trans that will go with the car as well.

Rear end:
    Built 8.8 with strange 35 spline spool and bolt in axles.
    Ford racing 3.73's
    Trick flow heavy duty cover
    pauls high performance axle braces

The rear can handle anything this motor can throw at it plus much more.

Chassis and Suspension:

The rear is all tubular adjustable suspension with 10 way adjustable QA1 shocks.
    Wild rides torque box reinforcement kit is installed for the upper and lower torque boxes
    Front suspension is coilover. The A arms and K member in front are factory.
    The frame is tied
    No roll cage. If you want to race regularly you'll need at least a 6 point bar to be legal. If you want to keep it on the street and only hit an occasional test and tune or track rental day, you wont need to cage it.
    Cervini 2.5 inch bolt on cowl hood

Front and rear has been upgraded to 5 lug.
    It has 15 inch weld pro stars on it now with mickey thompson 275/60 drag radials on the back and skinnies on the front.

The interior is all new.

I'm certain there is a ton that I'm forgetting at the moment. Buckets of money in this car.

Call or text me at 724 480 8227. Leave a message if you call and get my voicemail.

Thanks!

Hi! I'M DAKS #1 BITCH! TooFast98Cobra's Avatar
    Badass car! I vouch for greg. Nice piece!