Thread: Please keep my son in your thoughts and prayers

Please keep my son in your thoughts and prayers

Please keep my son in your thoughts and prayers. He is stationed at Camp Lejeune on the coast of North Carolina and is apparently considered essential personal. He is not allowed to evacuate. It looks like the Florence is going to hit the base head on. Funny thing about kids is they grow up and move away to start their own lives and you still worry about them, even more than when they were at home sometimes.

I sure will, but given his current position in the military he’s likely quite capable of handling whatever Mother Nature throws at him! His service is greatly appreciated and we’l. Keep him and the guys with him in our prayers.

Prayers... stay safe
    1969 Camaro restomod/project
    1967 camaro
    2011 mustang procharged
    93 reef blue notch blk/int
    92 calypso notch blk/int
    86 t-type
    1972 chevelle project
    Not only did I fail at building a fast mustang but I bought a yellow zo6 cause I couldn't get my little dick up.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    I absolutely will keep him, all military, all first responders, and anyone in the path of the storm in my prayers.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Will do!