Thread: 2012 boss 302 #3065

2012 boss 302 #3065

I have a 2012 Boss 302 #3065 (non LS) in Race red with all options and 1900 miles, I bought it new and have all documentation. I have lowering springs, Ford "Track Key", gloss black Vossen CV7's wheels, Ford Racing LS guage pack, AED custom tuned, Ram twin disc clutch (installed a month ago), Ford Racing High rpm tone ring, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Steeda CAI, Moroso Passenger oil catch can, MGW shifter, 6 piston front calipers from a 2014 GT500, rear GT500 brake upgrades, 3sets of mufflers and all original parts. Fresh oil and filter change with Amsoil 5w50 and Amsoil filter. I even have the original oil filter that was installed from the factory. This car is perfect in every way, NEVER tracked or abused and always in a garage and never in the rain.

PM me if you have any intrest. Im sure Ive missed some things...
    I am not interested in trades and I do not have to sell this car for any reason.

Please PM me if you are interested or call text @ 724-454-7510. I will get some additional pics too.

Thanks, Ron

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gmslayer; 07-02-2018 at 03:49 PM.

More pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Gorgeous Boss. And I can vouch for what an AED tune does for a 5.0. GLWS!
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Thank you!