Thread: The old hot rod

The old hot rod

Since I got a new Challenger 3 years ago, the old hot rod has received very little attention. New car has ac, power everything, and is pretty quick. Old car has a nice rumbling exhaust note and seemed pretty fast in it's day. Took the old girl for a ride today and ended up at Mickey D's drive thru. Got my large drink and oh where is my cupholder in my '73 Duster? Hard to drive, eat, shift, and hold a big squishy cup of sticky liquid. Gets pretty warm too with black interior, no AC, and long tube headers. I still love the old girl but new technology is pretty awesome.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Get a console with a cup holder.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

I have a handful of old cars with the newest thing being my 87 Notch... This summer has made me want something a little more refined than ever before.

Man I just bought my 15 focus st and it makes my 01 mustang feel like a pile of hot garbage ride and interior wise.
    Mustang is faster though lol