Thread: Chevy Silverado SCT handheld X4 tuner questions...

Question Chevy Silverado SCT handheld X4 tuner questions...

God knows I'm in dire straits if I'm asking you peeps for help... SCT hotline closes at 6:00pm.

I picked up a SCT X4 tuner for my truck, loaded up the 93 octane tune, no problem, go for ride, speedo is WAY off ??? I clicked "stock" in the options area for axle ratio. My truck has 3.08 from the factory. double-checked window sticker. went back into tune and hit the axle ratio area and I see you can click the box for 3.08 and there is no listing for 3.42. I know that most Silverados with the 5.3 come from the factory with 3.42.

Does anybody know what SCT plugs in for stock rear axle? The fact that I couldn't see 3.42 in the drop-down area tells me it's 3.42. Anyway, I re-programmed it with the 3.08 box checked and it seems normal now. The only RPM's I remember from before is about 1,550 at 70mph in 6th gear. Will have to check on highway when I get a chance. Just checking to see what anybody else has noticed.

Thanks...
    2019 Colorado ZR2

got a free speedo app on my nobama phone... everything is on point now. thanks for all the help.
    2019 Colorado ZR2