Thread: Rear disc brakes, pads, hoses and brackets for big bearing 9" housing

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar

Rear disc brakes, pads, hoses and brackets for big bearing 9" housing

I'm selling the Lincoln Versailles rear disc brakes (for 9" big bearing rear axle) that have been on my '66 Mustang. Rotors are in great shape - they are the good old stuff that doesn't rust while your car sits there. Calipers, mounting brackets, pads and flex lines included, as is the intermediate flex line - all in great shape. When I bought the Lincoln rear I had these rotors turned and they have held up beautifully. Calipers were bought new by me as were the flex hoses and pads. These parts were on my car for about 5,000 miles over 17 years. Below is a diagram of the big bearing housing showing the dimensions of the rear these will fit. Price is $250 firm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Bump for a nice setup that is taking up space in my garage.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

Bump - also have stock 28 spline axles with bearings for this setup. Caliper brackets already installed. $325 for the whole package.

Would these fit on a 77 Bronco???

Sam

Hi Sam - are you the same Sam from years ago who I sold Paisley concert tickets to?

To answer your question - check the bearing size diagram I posted above. If you have the big bearing housing shown, the brakes will bolt up. Not sure about your axles - you'd have to check to see if they are the same length as mine (78 Lincoln Versailles - 28 spline ). Let me know if you have any questions. I will help any way I can.

Yes the Same Sam as the Paisley tickets. My old sign must be corrupted and I cannot get the password to reset so I just make a new one. I will have to take some measurements and get back to you. Probably will not be until next weekend.

Sam

Question. Are the line just rubber or Stainless braided?

I thought that was you. Flex lines are stock style rubber. They are in great shape. Maybe check some Bronco forums and see if my axles will work for you. First thing to check is the bearing size - if that matches we might be in business. I can get pics of whatever you need. Just holler. You can text me if you want. 412-292-2403.

Still have these babies.

Ron, Just sent you a txt.

Sam

Hi Sam - nice to hear from you. Let me know if you think we can get this interesting variety of parts and Bronco to play together. :-)

$200 for everything including axles. Help me clean out my garage!!

$150 for everything. Somebody has to need these. Rear discs on a vintage Ford don’t get any cheaper than this.