Thread: FS: 2003 Ford E450 Box Truck w/ 16' Van Body Box

FS: 2003 Ford E450 Box Truck w/ 16' Van Body Box

For sale is a 2003 Ford E450 Box Truck with a 7.3L turbo diesel engine and automatic transmission. The rear van body box is 16' in length with a roll up door and is in excellent condition with no leaks and a solid floor. The truck has just over 213k on it and has been used for the past 4 years as a local delivery truck for my business. Within the past year new front tires as well as new back brakes and rotors were installed. Truck is currently inspected until the end of April 2017. Overall condition is good for a 14 year old commercial vehicle.

As for the bad, the truck was recently pulled out of the garage at the shop and left in the parking lot for 6 hours and I have not been able to get it restarted since. Engine will just crank and crank until the batteries drain dead, but will not restart. The Glow Plug Relay as well as the Cam Position Sensor have been replaced, but neither rectified the non starting issue.

I'm guessing that it may be a simple fix since the truck ran fine and showed no issue of this condition when it was last shut off, but I opted to purchase a stake bed truck that will better serve my companies needs instead of going any further to repair this one. Asking $2,200 obo for the truck as is. I would also entertain any trade offers of other items of comparable value. Looking to move this to serious buyers right away since it is now taking up space at my shop outside of Latrobe in Loyalhanna. If interested, please contact me at (724) Six78-604six.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sold!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk