Thread: Clean 87 4 cylinder notch roller, has 8.8

Chooch

Clean 87 4 cylinder notch roller, has 8.8

I'm posting on here, and not on CL. Don't want the hassle. I bought this notch a couple months ago, and if it's still around in another month when my work slows down, then i'll keep it and continue with the Coyote/6A combo that was planned for it. I didn't want to start cutting into this if I couldn't finish it. It is a 1987 Notch, with an 8.8. White with blue interior. looks like the only option was power mirrors. No AC. interior isn't bad, dash is faded as is the back seat. The car is very clean. There is a slight crease on the passenger side rear quarter panel, just in front of the rear wheel. And four slight dimples on the hood. Very minor, if i didn't point them out to you, you wouldn't even catch them. Other than that, you can DA and spray this car. I am not sure what gears are in the 8.8 or if it has a trac-lok. E brake cables to it, are not hooked up. that i know. ill try to check out gears this weekend. I have $1500 into this, and will not sell for less than that. I live in Kennedy township/Mckees rocks, 15 minutes west of the city. anyone from here is more than welcome to check out the car at anytime. you can call or text me at 412-292-5575.

i tried to upload pics, but im not a computer guy. text me, ill send pics.
    2001 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 3.73's, J-mod

Chooch
    Last edited by jmw250r; 12-31-2016 at 09:33 AM. Reason: link not working

Hi! I'M DAKS #1 BITCH! TooFast98Cobra's Avatar
    Can u post some picsof the strut towers under the hoodplease.

Chooch

Chooch
    bump

Clean unmolested notchbacks are getting hard to find. I saw this is now on Craigslist!

Chooch
    yeah, i dont want to move it, i bought it because it was so clean, hoped i'd be able to play with it. but looking at houses now and i want to go back to my first love, a black 1985 Mustang GT. Then eventually coyote/6060 the 85

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    ^^^^ that sounds like an awesome plan!
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Chooch
    Car issold.

This is on Craigslist again. I guess the guy you sold it to is trying to sell it.