Thread: Interior steamer

Interior steamer

Im working on my 2010 crewcab..After some neglect im in need of my front seats cleaned...Does anyone have a interior steamer to clean the seats and some of the carpet?
    If so would you be interested in coming to carroll twp and doing my seats and carpet?

If not does anyone know where i could get a decent one for decent price

Thanks in advance

My truck used to serve duty as work transportation and now being redutied as a toy/tow rig/cruiser....im having paint work and etc done amd with cocaine going thru major chamges i was trying to cruise this truck with family at local shows and possibly WOW

Hf has them.....you know how they are though. Could be complete junk, or a good buy.

Do you have a scrubber/extractor for your carpet/ furniture/pet stains in your house? They do a pretty good job in the car if you can't find a steam cleaner.

i have one but its not portable....way too big. if you dont find one, your best option is to remove the carpet and take it to your local car wash. hang it on the mat hooks and pressure wash it. once wet add what ever chemical you want to clean then just go to town. let it dry and reinstall
    XXX RWHP
    XXX RWTQ

But only if I let Kenne scream at ya. LOL

Ended up picking up the cleaner from harbor freight..so far seems as a nice piece of equipment