Thread: F/S - 96-04 Mustang Spindles

F/S - 96-04 Mustang Spindles

I know, I know. Can't use 96- spindles on Fox cars. Ridiculous.

Now that's out of the way...

Had these on my 88 with a 17x8 +30mm wheel and a 245 tire. Tucked nice in the wheel well. No, they didn't stick out at all. (Its a 5mm difference over the 94/95. That's .20") And no, they do NOT exhibit bump steer. Never in the 4 years I've had these, did my car ever once bump steer. They worked perfectly, contrary to what the internet would have you believe.

I'm selling for one reason. I sold my wheels and changed to a 17x7 +12mm. This pushed my wheel out 5.3mm more than before, which was fine. The issue was, my new wheels also only have 5/8" caliper clearance, and would not clear my Cobra brakes. Yay! So I needed a 5mm spacer now as well, so my rims would not hit the caliper. This, put the edge of the tire right at my lip. Well, the 96- spindles stick out 5mm more than the 94/95. So, I put the 94/95 pieces in to help offset the spacer I needed because Billet Specialties sucks. And really, I don't even notice a difference between the two having them on back to back. But hey, it is what it is.

And that's my story. These also are the required spindle for Maximum Motorsports K members.

$100
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PotBellyPaul; 06-23-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Bump