Thread: New DD for the wife

New DD for the wife

We have been looking for a new ride for my wife ever since our son was born in April and we finally decided on this last week. We looked at, considered, test drove a bunch of cars but ended up not being able to pass up the deal on the Equinox. Its a late, left over 2015 2LT with basically every option other than leather. Hard to tell from the pic, but is the same metallic color they put on the Caddy's. An ex of mine had one of the first Equinox's and it was terrible so I didn't even want to consider one when we first started looking for an SUV, but I must admit this car is leaps and bounds better than when they first came out. It rides great, has a ton of factory options, plenty of space, gets great gas mileage and doesn't feel so "cheap" like its predecessors. My wife and I really liked Xterras and 4 door Wranglers, but at this point we just couldn't justify the higher price tag and practicability. We also looked at Escapes and I was shocked at how much more "roomy" the Equinox was. With only a couple hundred miles on the clock, we/she is more than happy. Also, recommend dealing with Watson Chevy on 22, they treated us right, ended up giving us a great rate and almost $5k off sticker.
    Attached Images Attached Images