Thread: Trying to help a neighbor in a bind - Need 2 or 4 tires - 225/60/16

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar

Trying to help a neighbor in a bind - Need 2 or 4 tires - 225/60/16

Hi guys. I have a really nice neighbor who is down on her luck. She needs 2 or 4 tires for her son's car - early 2000's Impala. Size is 225/60/16. Do any of you have anything lying around? Anything that has even wear and would pass inspection would be great. She had a house fire and the insurance company is jerking her around and so money is very tight. I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks guys.

Ron
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Dead Sea Racing Crew phillysrt4's Avatar
    I wish I could help but I'm a little far and I don't run anything in 16's.

Hope things work out. getting jerked around by insurance always sucks.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Thanks Philly - I really appreciate the reply and the kind words.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands