Thread: 2004 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport - $2500

Will Work For Car Parts Terminated's Avatar

2004 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport - $2500

Hey guys, I am selling my 04 Cavalier LS Sport to cut down on our fleet considering I work downtown and take the T every morning now. Here are some specifics:

2004 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Sedan
    5 speed Manual (Rare for the sedans)
    I am the 2nd owner, bought in 2006 with 26k on it.
    Car has an R title but was never in an accident. Hit me up for more info, I have all paperwork on the car.
    133k on body, 91k on motor (Installed in Jan 2014 by Domination Chassis) Motor does not burn or leak oil and runs very well, got 34 mpg on a trip to Cincinnati 2 weeks ago.
    Trans is original and shifts just like it when I got it, fluid was changed about 4 yrs ago.
    New brakes and rear brake lines in August 2014
    Fresh tuneup in August 2014 (Plugs and fuel filter)
    New fuel pump in Jan 2015 (Installed by Jeff @ 1st Try)
    Goodyear tires with a ton of tread left (7-8/32nds)
    New battery in Jan 2014.
    Inspected until 8/2016

The only bad is it's showing a little curface rust in the rockers, pretty common for these cars but not too bad right now. Also the trunk could use repainted, I was going to hit up Ryan @ Hoffman to do it, but the new owner can make the call.

Price is $2500 and I am located in the South Hills.

TuU6595.jpg

Thanks!
    Dan
    Dan -- 2003 Cobra DSG Coupe #6009

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Bump, winter is coming! This car is an animal in the snow, being FWD and a manual. I used to have a set of Blizzaks on it and I would run around in the winter and find the steepest hills to crawl up.

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Bump guys anyone interested? $2300 it's ready to rock for winter! Buy it before it's too cold for me to detail it for you!

Sold sold sold

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Congrats Danny - MOD MONEY!!!
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands