Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where's the Mazda tab ?

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    I know that officer. His daughter has a red Miata too.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

He was a big, burly dude. I don't think he would let his daughter drive a Miata. LOL. I averaged about 80MPH from Connellsville to the state line, quite surprised I didn't get nailed sooner. I was behind a 3/4 ton Dodge diesel (coming up the other side of the hill) pulling a trailer. This truck had some kind of rolling coal diesel tune in it because he was getting it up this hill towing a garbage rusted out car and blowing black smoke all up in ma face. I was having none of that... so I did the dreaded triple downshift and passed his ass... he tried to keep up and was doing a pretty good job, we were doing about 90MPH up the hill, crested the top, saw the black SUV and Trooper Mr.nicestcopIeverranintoman is already outside standing on the road. bawhahahahaha
    2019 Colorado ZR2

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Glad you didn't get busted. That's a good way to ruin a great day.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands