Thread: LeBeau out..

LeBeau out..

Well.. What's everyone think about this whole ordeal? Do you think he left on his own, or was forced out in similar fashion to Bruce Arians?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was forced out, but I think it was mutual. It might have just been his time.
    The best former Rodeheaver's Hot Rod employee ever.

15gt
    Premium - Performance Pack - Recaros

94gt
    410w - faceplated t56 - s478 - Gone

It sucks he's not retiring with the steelers. I bet Harrison doesn't return next year either now. I think he still has one more year left in him but Lebeau was a big reason for his return. I watched an interview with Harrison the year before he came back. He actually broke down when talking about Lebeau.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    I hate to see LeBeau go. What a great asset he has been to this franchise. I guess now we are going to see what Tomlin is made of - he may actually have to coach. We could be in for a few long years if we move toward Tomlin's style of defense.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Formerly 2011 GB/CS & CST 03 03 OW SVT's Avatar
    We're doomed for the next couple seasons.
    17 Ram 1500 Big Horn Hemi
    16 Comp O GT Performance Pack
    03 Oxford white Cobra (Gone but not forgotten)

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    I wonder if LeBeau already knows if Troy, Harrison, Taylor, and Keisel are hanging it up...
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

My gut feeling is he was forced out... Think with the 4 old guys probably done and the D needing some changes with personnel, think this was not his decision.

I'm glad that my feelings are similar with all of you guys. I'm on edge with whether he was forced out or if he left on his own. Part of me things he was forced out just because he didn't retire as a Steeler, a franchise he has dedicated himself to for so long and been such a huge part of. I agree that were in for quite a few long years when we move towards Tomlin's style of defense. I don't think that guy can coach for shit, and I'm now down thinking about how bad our defense is going to continue to be scorched. LeBeau didn't haven't much to work with the past few seasons, so we've really saw the decline in defense. But now that Tomlin gets to make his hire, he'll probably hire a defensive back coach from some college we didn't know existed.. Sigh.